Each year, the Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation (CWBAF) honors women lawyers who have made a difference in our communities and have "raised the bar" for all of us. The evening promises to be memorable, with attendees gathering in person and remotely to celebrate the accomplishments of our honorees and thank them for paving the way for other women in Colorado and around the nation.
The 2021 Raising the Bar celebration is scheduled for Thursday, September 23, 2021 at the Denver Athletic Club's outdoor sundeck.
This year's theme, "Women Who Lead: Lawyers Who Raised the Bar Leading Through Crisis,"
will honor women attorneys who raise the bar through work focusing on the interests of women and girls across the legal, political, and social spectrum.
We are thrilled to have five amazing women to honor this year:
Colorado Attorney Regulation Counsel, Colorado Supreme Court
City Attorney, City and County of Denver
NATALIE HANLON LEH
Chief Deputy Attorney General, State of Colorado
State Public Defender, Colorado State Public Defender
Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel, Children’s Hospital Colorado
We hope that you will consider sponsoring this annual event to help us continue our important work. The Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation (CWBAF) was founded in 1988 to implement the charitable and educational work of the Colorado Women's Bar Association (CWBA), to promote the advancement of women in law, and to protect and promote the welfare of all women.
Sponsorship Packages (10 Tickets) or Individual Tickets Available.
Registration deadline is Monday, September 20 at 5:30 PM MDT.
Or, Click Here for the Printable Registration Form.
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits:
- Gold Sponsorship $4,000: Premier logo recognition on all Raising the Bar marketing and admission for 10; full page (5”w x 8”h) color ad in printed event program; special recognition from the podium during the event; premium graphic display of logo at the event; private reception with honorees in advance of general event reception.
- Silver Sponsorship $3,000: Admission for 10; 1/2 page (5”w x 4”h) color ad in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Bronze Sponsorship $2,000: Admission for 10; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Wine & Cocktail Sponsor $250 (for individuals only): Admission for one; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event.
- Individual Ticket $125 (student tickets at $60).
Click Here for the Printable Sponsorship Menu.