Each year, the CWBA Foundation honors women lawyers who have made a difference in our communities and have "raised the bar" for all of us. The evening is always a memorable one with about 400 attendees gathering to celebrate the accomplishments of our honorees and to thank them for paving the way for other women in Colorado and around the nation.
The 2019 Raising the Bar dinner is scheduled for Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center in the Capitol Ballroom.
This year's theme, "Risk Takers: Women Lawyers Who Raise the Bar by Overcoming Fear to Take on New Challenges,"
will honor women attorneys who raise the bar by stepping outside their comfort zones and found success in entirely different endeavors.
We are thrilled to have five amazing women to honor this year:
Full Sponsorship Tables (10 Seats) or Individual Tickets Available. Register today!
Registration deadline is Monday, September 23rd at 5:00 pm.
Or, Click Here for the Printable Registration Form.
We hope that you will consider sponsoring this annual event to help us continue our important work. The CWBAF was founded in 1988 to implement the charitable and educational work of the CWBA, to promote the advancement of women in law, and to protect and promote the welfare of all women.
2019 Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits:
- Gold Sponsorship $5,000: Admission and premium seating for 10; full-page (5”w x 8”h) color ad in printed event program; special recognition from the podium during the event; premium graphic display of logo at the event; private reception with honorees prior to general event reception.
- Silver Sponsorship $3,500: Admission and preferred seating for 10; 1/2 page (5”w x 4”h) color ad in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Bronze Sponsorship / Corporate Table $2,500: Admission and seating for 10; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Wine Sponsor $250 (for individuals only): Admission and seating for one; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Individual Sponsor $125 (student tickets at $60).
Click Here for the Printable Sponsorship Menu.
Thank you 2019 Sponsors:
Holland & Hart LLP
University of Colorado
Bartlit Beck LLP
Husch Blackwell, LLP
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell LLP
Ballard Spahr LLP
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Scheck, LLP
City of Denver, Office of City Attorney
Colorado Bar Association / Denver Bar Association / CBA-CLE
Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation
Jill D. Dorancy
Thomas & Christine Engleby, Honoring Amy Padden
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Lathrop & Gage LLP
Sherman & Howard, LLC
Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
University of Colorado Law School
University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Barbara A. Grandjean
Betzer Call Lausten & Schwartz LLP
Hon. Elizabeth L. Harris
Justice Melissa Hart
Miranda K. Hawkins
Jennifer H. Hunt
Valeri S. Pappas
Maureen Reidy Witt
Kathryn A. Reilly
Lauren E. Schmidt
Shannon Wells Stevenson
The Sweetser Law Firm, P.C.