Each year, the Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation (CWBAF) honors women lawyers who have made a difference in our communities and have "raised the bar" for all of us. The evening promises to be memorable, with attendees gathering in person to celebrate the accomplishments of our honorees and thank them for paving the way for other women in Colorado and around the nation.
The 2022 Raising the Bar celebration is scheduled for Thursday, September 15, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Denver Colorado Convention Center Hotel.
This year’s theme is “Women Who ‘Manage’ to Raise The Bar: Honoring Managing Partners.” We want to honor women attorneys who have distinguished themselves as managing partners of law firms big and small. These leading ladies are not only making significant contributions to their law firms, they are also paving the way for all the women leaders who will follow in their footsteps.
We are thrilled to have four amazing women to honor this year:
Jennifer L. Evans
Office Managing Partner, Polsinelli, PC
Kristin L. Lentz
Co-Managing Partner, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Heather Carson Perkins
Former Managing Partner & Current Board Member, Faegre Drinker
Elizabeth (Liz) Sharrer
Senior Counsel & Immediate Past Firm Chair, Holland & Hart LLP
We know there are many more Managing Partners out there who are also deserving of this honor. Please join us at this popular annual event to help us celebrate all of the women who manage to do all that they do.
The Colorado Women's Bar Association Foundation's mission (CWBAF) since 1088 is to promote the advancement of women in the law, and to harness the power of the legal profession to protect and promote the welfare of all women. CWBAF works in conjunction with the Colorado Women's Bar Association (CWBA) to implement the CWBA's charitable and educational work.
Full Sponsorship Tables (10 Seats) or Individual Tickets Available. Register today!
Registration deadline is Friday, September 9, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Or, Click Here for the Printable Registration Form.
We hope that you will consider sponsoring this annual event to help us honor Managing Partners and continue our important work. to help us continue our important work.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits:
- Gold Sponsorship $5,000: Admission and premium seating for 10; full-page (5”w x 8”h) color ad in printed event program; special recognition from the podium during the event; premium graphic display of logo at the event; private reception with honorees prior to general event reception.
- Silver Sponsorship $3,500: Admission and preferred seating for 10; 1/2 page (5”w x 4”h) color ad in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Bronze Sponsorship / Corporate Table $2,500: Admission and seating for 10; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Wine Sponsor $250 (for individuals only): Admission and seating for one; recognition in printed event program; recognition from the podium during the event; graphic display of logo at the event.
- Individual Sponsor $125 (student tickets at $60).
Click Here for the Printable Sponsorship Menu.
Thank you 2022 Sponsors:
Holland & Hart LLP
Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP
Husch Blackwell LLP
Colorado Bar Association / Denver Bar Association / CBA-CLE
Honoree Heather Carson Perkins
University of Colorado Law School
Digital Media Colorado